should i stay mad at my hubby?

so he comes home upset tells me: "i hate ur stepdad he has us living in one room, he always call u fat, he is always expecting things to get done without asking like im a mind reader, ur mom doesnt ever help u round the house, you have to cook and clean up after everyone and i dont want him over my house once we move out!" But he doesnt want to understand that i have been cooking and cleaning after my family since i can remember.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Mad? heck no. Hug his neck for appreciating you and not wanting others taking advantage of you

Answer by admckenzie at 5:12 PM on May. 1, 2009

• You need to explain more because I have no clue why you are mad with him. It sounds like he was watching out for you and is upset at how people are treating you. What did he do to you? Sounds like he was upset at other people and needed you to listen. If these things are true then something needs to be done. You probably can't help that you are all stuck in one room. Perhaps when you guys move out your dh will feel better about having your own place and won't seem so frustrated.
    Anonymous

• Well your parents are old enough to take care of themselves. So you need to think about your husband and respect his opinion and stop being their door mat.
    Anonymous

• well the thing is my mom is disabled so i feel like its my responsability to do things around here.you girls are right he is looking out for me, i just feel sad that the things he tells me are true and i feel bad my family is being that way.
    Anonymous