how come lately i feel so "off" ? I'm almost 31 wks pregnant.

the last few mornings I've been waking up , and right way I kind of have a nauseous feeling right away for a few minutes,it goes away but then for the rest of the day I'm just not feeling 100% so to speak, my hips hurt, my lower stomach hurts, my lower back, i feel tired and lethargic and just generally crappy. Also lately, i've had more discharge but the last couple days it's been a different color. It's kind of an "off white" to like a light beige-y color and thicker, but i wouldn't quite call it the consistency of snot. Is this my mucus plug? In the past few weeks i've experienced some strange things , like a week or so ago my whole lower region hurt so bad and it kinda felt like i had to take a big poo & I was told it might have been early labor, this happened two nights in a row and then went away and i haven't had it since. What does all this sound like to you?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 5:09 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, you're pregnant. You're going to feel like crap. I doubt that's your mucus plug, sounds more like an infection. Please go see your doctor.
    Anonymous

• I saw my doctor a few days ago, and I do not have an infection...
    but thanks for the concern :)
    I was merely curious. and for the matter, i know that feeling like crap is part of the deal but i was wondering why?
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 5:42 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Im going through the same thing sweety. Im due june 28th. Lower back pain, discharge, braxton hicks contractions that hurt like hell... feeling all around crappy.... yeah lol your not alone.
    Sounds normal to me, i mean im goin through it and my doctor sayd its nothing to worry about...
    Its called the last Trimester of pregoness lol
    Good luck sweety and Congrats.
    Your getting there... not too much longer now!!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 5:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• thanks! I know it is hell during this last stretch..i guess i am just overly worried about premature labor, since i was told that i might deliver as soon as 32-34 weeks.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 6:02 PM on May. 1, 2009