Penis enlargement

What's the deal with the advertisements for penis enlargement all over this site? How many of us need our penises enlarged? Isn't this site exclusively for women?

AngelicWays1983

Asked by AngelicWays1983 at 5:19 PM on May. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I haven't seen any, hmmm
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Hi AngelicWays1983,

It's 90%+ likely that your computer infected with a program that is overlaying these ads on CafeMom. These ads are not being served by CafeMom.

We recommend that you get the latest anti-virus or anti-spyware software for your computer.

We suggest you download Windows Defender. It's a free download:

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx

We will continue to look for issues on our side as well, but are almost certain that it is an issue on individual computers.

//The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:34 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I was going to say that I have never ever seen a penis enlargement add on CM!
    Anonymous

• i have never seen any penis enlargement adds either you must have a virus
    Anonymous

• OK, so I tried the suggestion from Cafemom Admin, but for some reason I couldn't download the Windows Defender. Are there any other ones you know of? I'm guessing it is a virus. We just got this computer from my husband's boss. It's his old one.
    AngelicWays1983

Answer by AngelicWays1983 at 6:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yeah i saw the penis enlargement adds and did a double take, currently trying to disinfect my pc, lol
    devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 8:00 PM on May. 4, 2009