Energy

How can I get more energy, I am so tired all the time, any advice is appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• Oh I have a lot on this one. I'm into energy medicine, and I work for a company specializing in helping people gain energy and improving health. But I would need you to answer some questions. What is your sleep pattern/ quality like? How much water do you drink and what kind? Are you home a lot or do you work? how's your diet, what % do you have of protein, fat, carbs, sugars, good fats, bad fats, processed foods etc. . .Do you take supplements? Do you get much exercise? Do you have any auto immune disorders you are aware of? And have you experienced a fair amount of stress or trauma in your life? It doesn't have to be recent to be affecting you. I know how to improve all of this, but you'll have to give me feedback so I can help. you are welcome to visit my page and email me.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 6:02 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can sap your energy. Don't wait until you are thirsty to drink; drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day.
    Are you eating your fruits and vegetables? We should all be eating 7-8 servings a day in at least 3 colors.
    Are you eating meat? Meal can leave you feeling slow and sluggish. Eat beans, lentils, tofu, etc. instead.
    Are you eating your whole grains? White foods, like breads and pastas are not good for sustained energy. For sustained energy you need to eat whole grains. We should all be eating 7 servings a day: brown rice, whole grain bread, quinoa, whole wheat pasta, etc.
    Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions, or would like recipes and meal ideas. I am not selling anything!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 AM on May. 2, 2009