do you let your husband sleep?

when the kids are up and running and you wish you could sleep too. do you get upset that he gets to sleep while you are taking care of the child or children.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Depend, sometimes he irritates me more than the kids LOL, but I usually don't because I'm tired to, I know I'm selfist.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:23 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Sometimes I do get upset but I do let him sleep. We both currently work but his job is a lot more physically draining than mine and he works a lot more hours than I do. So if he happens to be home on a Saturday morning (he works a lot of them as well), I let him sleep in. He also sleeps in on Sundays while I get everyone dressed for church. I get him up in time for him to get a shower and to get ready.
    Anonymous

• We both get up in the morning at 7. I lost my job, otherwise I'd get up earlier. Our daughter has to be at school by 8, so that give us 55 minutes to get her ready.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• He's usually the one getting up and letting ME sleep in. I'm lucky!
    Anonymous

• no, when my kids were young my x was an early riser. He took care of them in the early hours. I took care of them if they were up late.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:37 PM on May. 1, 2009

• No because he works all week as to where I get to stay home all day everyday
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:47 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i pretty much am the person that wakes up- my fiance drives a bus for a living and i would rather him be sleeping in the bed than to be sleeping at the wheel on a high speend highway- when he has off he will get up for me (especially now that im preggo and he knows i need more rest) but when he has to work the next day ive gone as far as to take to the couch with whichever kid is having trouble sleeping or up early so he can get the most sleep as possible
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:49 PM on May. 1, 2009

• We take turns sleeping in.
    Anonymous

• of course.. but my husband is an early riser so the weekends I try to sleep in ( well I did before I had my second child now I"m up all hrs).
    Anonymous

• We take turns for the most part.
    At many times I would prefer him to sleep because he gets up around 3ish durning the week.
    If I want to sleep in, in the morning I just tell him and it is usually not a big deal.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 7:08 PM on May. 1, 2009