Sleeping....

I just wanted to see if any other Moms are having problems with there babies sleeping thru the night.

My baby just turned 9 months, and is teething. I had her on the Hyland Teething tablets, but I felt like she was getting up every hour, and I was getting no sleep at all.

We hve now stopped the tablets and her routine is going down at 930
then i find she gets restless or something wakes her up ( around 1ish), I hold her she falls back asleep.

Then she wakes up for her feeding at 3, i put her down then she is up again 40 min later, and I do the same thing hold her..shes asleep.

then she wakes up at around 530 - 6 and sleeps until about 730/8.

She has 2 naps in a day the afternoon nap is about 1 1/2 the afternoon nap is getting shorter is use to be about an hour, now its like 30 to 45 minutes.

I don't mind to get up and feed her, but this getting up again after she has been fed is bothering me, any sugges

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She needs a much earlier bedtime. Babies that are overtired wake more at night. Try having her go to be around 7:00 instead. I think you will see an improvement in a few days.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 5:27 PM on May. 1, 2009