ok repost update!!!!!

ok yesterday i posted this:"I know this sounds fross but i just got to know . i started light yesterday and tonight i put a pad last night and it was dry this morning. but when i use the tinkle i wipe and it shows with clots but me pad is still dry wierd. this is day 2 and i dont understand why the pad is dry"
now i would say that yesterday and today it was more like spotting. so practicely i had one day of light period. what could that be?

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 5:35 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That could be one day of a light period.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:31 PM on May. 1, 2009

• could be implantation bleeding. Have you taken a test yet?
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 6:45 PM on May. 1, 2009

• that happen to me also this month for 3 days and on the 4 day boom there goes af.
    Anonymous

• i have had periods like this...
    where i show nothing at all on a pad, even sometimes not so much on a tampon. the bleeding would change throughout the day.
    but when i wipe there is a lot or with some little clots.
    i dont know the answer but i sometimes would think that it is just because maybe the labia are close enough together that it isnt coming out.... or that it was light enough that it wasnt flowing much onto the pad... but then with gravity or with the use of the br more would come out.
    sorry i know its not a great answer.... but i hope it kinda helps....
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 7:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have had quite a few issues with bleeding. I'm not a doctor but if its not a lot I dont think its anything other than spotting. I do remember spotting one time but I was told that if the blood is dark or almost brown it old blood from your last period. As long as the blood isnt bright red (meaning its fresh) its semi-normal.
    Michelle20727

Answer by Michelle20727 at 11:51 PM on May. 1, 2009