PREGNANT/MISCARRIAGE THOUGHT WAS SAME PREG

I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SICK I WAS PREGNANT ENCOUNTERED A MISCARRIAGE THINKING I WAS STILL PREGNANT WITH THE FIRST ONLY TO FIND OUT I WAS RE IMPREGNATED.THEY TOLD ME IT WAS NORMAL TO HAVE PERIOD FOR SOME WOMEN I WAS WAITITNG ON MY INSURANCE SO I COULD'NT GO BACK TO DR WITHOUT PAYING ALOT OF CASH.IS THIS WHY MY BODY IS SO WEAK.GOING THROUGH A SHOCK .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What are you asking?
    Anonymous

• okay... your question is...?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 5:46 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yes!!! When the body goes through something like that it can go into auto pilot. For what ever reason your body denied that pregnancy and expelled it and left you open to get reimpregnated. Now tha you're pregnant again your body is working in over drive and once its over whelmed like that it shuts down leaving you feeling drained and sick! Get as much a you can and don't exert yourself!!! I know easier said than done exspecially if you do it all!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 5:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• HER QUESTION WAS IS THIS WHY MY BODY IS SO WEAK.GOING THROUGH A SHOCK . I MEAN CAN"T YOU READ DUH>>>>>>>>
    Anonymous