Does you hubby come really fast and you never feel like you are making love?

I get so annoyed because my husband can never deliver in bed. He usually only get ready in the early morning. He then flips me over does his business and it is all over before I am fully awake. What does that mean? I have orgasms easily and I love sex. Why is he only fulfilling his needs. It kinda hurts my feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• aw..i would tell him no more sex unless i can get off too.tell him its important to you that you're able to finish as well.im with ya i love sex too and had this problem ...but i fixed it!!!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:17 PM on May. 1, 2009

• my ex was the same way....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 6:44 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I would puposely set him up to be let down. I'd get all wild and freaky with him and let him get really close and then stop and get mine and get up and shower and go about my day a few times and tell him that's what it feels like when you do that to me. I can handle it when there's a need for quickies, but you get yours and I want mine later that day if nothing else. I've explained to my hubby what it's like to be let down that way... and I did the get mine and get off and shower and walk away thing... it got his attention.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:48 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have the opposite problem. I'm good with one or two really good orgasms per month, but of course that's not good enough for my hubby. He wants to do it every day, or at least every other day. Which is fine, I don't mind being there for him, but he wont finish unless I do first. And sometimes it's just really annoying, because I am either too tired, or just not that into it. I know he's capable of finishing in under five minutes, but he will keep going up to 30-45 minutes, when all I want to do is go to sleep. I've tried telling him that he doesn't have to be so worried about me. When I want mine, I will let him know, but for some reason he just can't get that thru his head. I guess I should be grateful.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 7:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Uh, explain to him that as long as he's gonna be that selfish, he can play with his right hand, or left. That right there is him being selfish, plain and simple. (unless he's always been like this, then it might be medical)
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:52 PM on May. 1, 2009

• If he's just being that way then he needs an attitude adjustment. If he can't help it encourage him get his blood pressure checked. Believe it or not this plays a very BIG part in this.
    Anonymous

• My husband is the opposite. He will take a LONG time. I will have 6 or 10 orgams and he is still going... It gets annoying that everytime we do it it takes at least 45 minutes. ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:26 AM on May. 3, 2009