Real quick, what is the best electric breast pump for women with large breasts besides the medela?

I can't afford a medela and to rent one is roughly the same in the long run. I'm looking at the playtex, lasinoh, avent, and mipump.

Anyone have any experience with them? I'm heading out tonight to get one. This is kind of last minute I know, Thanks!

Xynyth

Asked by Xynyth at 6:01 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I heard that the lasinoh one is VERY similar to the Medela. I had an Avent I just donated wish I would have known you needed one. It did its job but wasnt the best pump.
    BoobiePrize

Answer by BoobiePrize at 6:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Oh by the way...When BF My boobs are Es So If you consider that big...then those 2 work....lol!!!
    BoobiePrize

Answer by BoobiePrize at 6:08 PM on May. 1, 2009

• The horn sizes are generally the same, and it's not breast size that makes a difference, but nipple size. Basically, all the pumps on the market use a standard size horn. If your nipple is bigger or smaller then "average", you'll need different sized horns. See an LC or LLL leader for info on this. What are your pumping needs? And budget? This will help determine the best pump for you.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:19 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Thanks I'll keep all that in mind. We're heading out now and I think I have an idea Thanks :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:30 PM on May. 1, 2009