lightheaded and short of breath spells?

For some reason for the past couple months I've had these spells where I get lightheaded and short of breath. I've been to the doctor and the ER and no one knows why. I've recently been diagnoised as being moderately depressed and I'm on meds for it. Any idea what this could be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Health

• Most likely anxiety. I'd worry about the meds. Unless you honestly truly have a chemical imbalance and harmful behavior or mood swings I believe psychotropic meds do more harm than good. There are so many natural things you can do differently to help your depression. You may be having hormonal issues. You may be suffering from trapped emotions (see the emotioncode.com) or living an unhealthy stressful lifestyle. It may be nutritional or related to sleep problems or lack of exercise or all of the above. Sometimes stress forms into anxiety attacks years after the stressful event has occurred. It can surprise even the best of us. If they weren't able to detect asthma, that's what I think. Sounds like you need to be on my client list. Contact me if you have questions.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 6:22 PM on May. 1, 2009