Is it possible to have mucous discharge going directly into the toilet and not on the toilet paper when you wipe? Does it mean it will be soon?

pfuentes8

Asked by pfuentes8 at 6:05 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just because you have any type of mucus discharge , it does not mean you will have your baby anytime soon
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I lost mine and was still induced my dr told me I could lose it as soon as 8 months and not go into labor
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:49 PM on May. 1, 2009

• That is your mucus plug and the MYTH is that if you lose your mucus plug you will have you baby with in 48 hrs. (I lost mine and I did not have my son with in 48 hrs, I had to be induced! but I have heard of others losing their and having their babies)
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:01 PM on May. 1, 2009