HOW CAN I LOSE MY POST-PARTUM BELLY/WEIGHT. HELP!!!!

I would like to get into pre-pregnancy jeans very soon. My daughter is 2 months old and I am tired of wearing spandex and maternity clothes. I was already 10 pounds lighter at this point with my son. I'm exercising, nursing, and watching my diet, but I feel like I'm never going to lose my last 20 of 37 pounds. Anyone have any GOOD that worked for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Just give it time sweetheart. It doesn't come off that fast for everyone. Shoot, my DD is 9 months and I lost all of my weight plus more after 6 months, but my pre-pregnancy jeans still don't fit! I guess the fat just redistributed itself on me differently and staying in my love handle area. Keep up with exercising, nursing and your diet, you can do it. The one thing I can suggest is to drink only water! That's the best for you!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I agree with the PP....give it a little more time and keep up all of the hard work that you are putting into it. You will see results. Try a site like sparkpeople for some great suggestions, exercises, and diet ideas. It's free.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 7:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• with each pregnancy women develop oa 7% chance of becoming obese. DEPRESSING, I know! Just really try to watch your calories (under 1600/day) eat every 2-3 hours. Plenty of meats, fruits and veggies. Drink tons of ice cold water, it burns calories through thermogenisis. Make sure that you are doing something active EVERY DAY for at least 30 minutes. Start doing some hard core cleaning, scrubbing, vaccuum, etc. Go on a Walk with your kids, buy a little workout video, whatever works as long as your active for 30 min straight/day. NOW on top of the normal 30 min you need to try and do some high intensity workouts 3X/week such as circuit training, rollerblading, aerobics, basketball, whatever you ENJOY. The key is to enjoy your activity, so that it isn't like a chore, it is something that you LIKE to do and it makes you FEEL better. I used to think that I was too busy to workout, then once the fat didn't budge, i was in the gym!!
    Kimbobernoberly

Answer by Kimbobernoberly at 2:48 AM on May. 3, 2009