What's the best way to go about finding someone?

I am looking for an old friend. We were best friends from the time we were 6... When we were teens we tried to date but my mother refused to let us be together because she doesn't believe that teens should date. She even went as far to have him pulled from my classes...
AnyWay, when I was 18 I moved out and we dated, we were ingaged and then, I broke his heart. I was in to drugs and just didn't care any more!
I haven't seen him since I was 20. So now, 6 years later, he just won't stay out of my head. I can't stop thinking of him. I dream about him every night and I just want to find him and tell him how sorry I am that I ever hurt him.
Don't lecture me on how I shouldn't have hurt him or shouldn't have been in to that stuff.

I just want to know how should I go about finding him? His old friends haven't heard from him since about the same time.

What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you searched MySpace or Facebook...or any of those social networking sites? Or the white pages?
    Anonymous

• Please tell me the city you might think he is in - we can go from there.
    Anonymous

• do you have facebook? You can look him up on there. If you dont have facebook, sign up, its free. Otherwise i don't know. I have reconnected with a ton of people i havent talked to since high school. Good luck.
    P.S. at least you recognize that you did hurt him and you are trying to resolve those issues. We all make mistakes.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 7:25 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Google: People search

You'll see all kinds of sites to choose from.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:37 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Try Peoplefinders.com or Zabasearch.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:50 PM on May. 1, 2009

• zabasearch.com
    kathyartist2007

• I'm not trying to sound mean or anything but he's probably moved on, and if you're expecting to get back together its probably not gonna happen, if someone broke my heart I know I wouldnt be moping around for six years but try all these sites that people have posted and I wish you luck
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• OP here - I have tried MySpace, FaceBook and Google, No luck!

Breezy - I'm not trying to get back together with him. I'm happily married. But he was my BEST friend for like 15 years. He even went to juvy because he refused to give them my name and he took the blame for "the crime."

I own him. If nothing else I own him an appology, what I did was unforgivable, but I still need to try!
    I'll try zabasearch.com thanks!
    Anonymous

• Do you remember any mutual friends or just people he hung out with, because maybe you could search for his friends on myspace and then ask them if they know what hes up too. And when you searched for him on myspace did you put his last name in? Because maybe you should try it without his last name because I know a lot of people who give fake last names on things like those.
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 1:28 PM on May. 3, 2009