Which are you?

The golden child,or the scapegoat?My sister is the golden child but she has always been the biggest screw-up in the family.I stay out of trouble[always have]but I'm the scapegoat!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 7:23 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm the forgotten child... I get forgotten about a lot.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:23 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm the youngest so i get to try and make up for all of my brothers and sisters mistakes!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 7:27 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I was always a good kid not the golden child that was my sister and older brother.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Ugh, I'm the oldest, and I didn't get into a whole lot of trouble but somehow everything my brothers do wrong gets blamed on me...so....scapegoat!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• scapegoat lol
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 7:55 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't know what I am ... I am the youngest of 3, and only girl, so I have it pretty good I guess :)

I wouldn't say I'm the golden child though, my brothers and I have good relationships with our parents. My oldest brother had a rough go during his adolescence years, so I guess he was the scapegoat. But things are better now. I think we've all been the scapegoat at one time or another, but now times are good.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:58 PM on May. 1, 2009

• The only child! So that either makes me all those, or none of those lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I gess I am the so called black sheep. I am the first and older by 5 years with one and 7 with the other. I have always tacken care of every one and always bladed for thair mess ups.
    Bran421

Answer by Bran421 at 8:10 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I am the youngest of 5, so I am the baby of the family. I am my mom's favorite. We have always been very close. It isn't that she chooses me over my siblings it is just that I have always been there for her. I never ask her for anything.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:48 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I'm the oldest and screwed up the most, getting way too drunk, driving, stealing money from my mom. Nothing I'm proud of and I'm very ashamed. (These all happened when I was young and stupid.) But my mom always helped me out. So I sort of feel like the "golden child."
    Anonymous