Ruined it?

Have you ever had a really good day, then come almost to the end of it and someone ruin for you?
We have had an amazing day until about 30 minutes ago. My dad is PO'd at the world, so he feels the need to spread his mood....ugh.

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 7:23 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Want to talk about it?

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:24 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I'll be honest, my DH can do that, but anyone else no. I find that it seriously is just too much effort to allow someone else to make me upset. I hate being angry at all, and it drains me almost to exhaustion. So, I nod my head and secretly ignore them, even when they have the right to be angry with me. My mother calls it living in my own Utopia, and it might be, but I am happy there.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 7:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I can be feeling on top of the world because a number of good things fall into place for me(clean house, dishes done, laundry done, an awesome dinner made with no left overs, extra money,ect) and once the father of my kids sees this he knocks me down verbally and pointed out everything I did wrong and or missed! He is my black cloud!!!! But I will shine again once I can chase him out of my head and heart!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 7:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I thnk that there are peopl inthe world like that but once we realize that we only have one life to live and for a very short time, then we start assigning people's fellings to themselves and not letting it robbing off into us. I always say, it matters not what they world does to me, but how I choose to react to it. For instance, just yesterday, this old lady who feels like if she is the police of parking spaces saw me getting out of my car, with my child screaming in the back and she goes into hitting the accelerator, I didn't get why would it upset her, or what her problem was. As I was standing in the ATM Machine, she sneaked behing me and tapped me in the shouldre to proceed to tell me this: "That is a designated handicap space you dumb bitch, don't you know how to read?" I calmly turned around and mastered the biggest fake cough I could produce in her face and then said: Ops sorry, I am so sick, what did you say?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 7:50 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Cont: Of course I am not sick, but she doesn't need to know that and after calling me a dumb bitch I have no regrets for playing psychological warefare on her. Her face: PRICELESS...

I got into the bank and asked them when they have designated that parking space as handicap, the lady told me that they were going to have the sign in the floor painted tat afternoon and the poster raised. the old lady knew about tha change, maybe she even requested it to be done but it wasn't official just yet. My point is: The old lady could have ruined my day, instead, she made my day. I bet you she was in the ER immediately after. LMAO My point is: Let the grouches be, just choose how you react to their hateful ways and maintain your sanity life is too short not to.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 7:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Normally, it doesnt bother me. I just let him fuss and groan until he has it out of his system. But I'm pregnant, tired, missing my hubby and a little on the hormonal side..lol. So it really irritated me tonight.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:20 PM on May. 1, 2009