Not having sex anymore......

I just do not feel like having sex right now. Has anyone else had a low sex drive?? Any ideas on what to do?? I can't even get motivated at all to even think about it. My hubbie is getting very frustrated! And so am I!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• are you on Birth control? That can be a factor. I was on the shot and it did affect my sex drive. I just didn't care or not. I still use it because its the best method for me, but at least if I am aware of it, I can deal with it better.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 7:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have the Mirena IUD in. It still does give hormones.......
    2babygirlsinOH

Answer by 2babygirlsinOH at 7:51 PM on May. 1, 2009

• same here,.i have the mirena IUD and as soon as i got it my sex drive diminished! wow,.and before i was all over him all the time! since then (taken out) my sex drive has returned! but maybe thats it for you too..the BC?
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• hummm. well, it will be coming out soon since we would like to try for another baby at the end of summer. Good to know.....
    2babygirlsinOH

Answer by 2babygirlsinOH at 8:49 PM on May. 1, 2009

• check your thyroid levels
    Anonymous

• well you have to stop and talk to your partner and ask yourself why you have low sex drive. are you just bored ? maybe u should go to a sex party with ur hubby and see if u just need to spice it up some. it that dont help then maybe you should talk to ur dr.
    tifanyrae

Answer by tifanyrae at 9:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Me. Mostly because I'm tired alot.
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 12:19 AM on May. 2, 2009

• it could be any medications your taking, also your thyroid. Try watching a "movie" with your husband and see if that can get you in the mood.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 12:50 AM on May. 2, 2009