HAVING CRAMPS?

I ended my period 6 days ago and now getting cramps like if imma start my period again why? could i be ovulating? my period started 18 and ended the 26..thanks for your help..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you have an ovarian cyst? I hear those are common, and I know my ex-stepmom had one once that made her cramp so bad she ended up in the hospital. idk!

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yeah, you could have an ovarian cyst, or you could also have a subinguinal hernia. Do you lift heavy objects regularly? It can feel like bad cramps when the hernia slips some. Rest if possible. If its a cyst you can have it expressed in surgery, but they tend to return. I had them, over time they make your ovulation more painful due to the scar tissue that builds up due to them. If it keeps up, get yourself an appt with your gyno.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 12:38 AM on May. 2, 2009