what do you think?

my husband wants to name our daughter sophia diane what do you think???the last name would be adauto..[Sophia Diane Adauto]..

no bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont like it. Sophia is pretty though. Both names are kinda olden. Maybe something more in dated for the middle name?
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 8:11 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I like it Diane is my dd's middle name well its Aubree Diane Marie
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:46 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i like it
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:31 PM on May. 1, 2009

• over all it's you and your husband's choice, there is always going to be someone who doesn't like the name, that's why i usually say go for it, but doctors have been wrong, so have a boy name as a back up, just in case. my step daughter was suppose to be michael andrew cabello, my husband was going to give her the name, but she came out a girl so his mother named her kimberly ann cabello.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 2:46 PM on May. 2, 2009