Need help making birthday invitations, and running out of time

I want to make really great birthday invitations for my daughter's 3rd birthday. It's about 4 weeks away and I wanna hurry up, get it done, and get them in the mail. Can anyone help me find a FREE website that will let me print off customized invitations? I've tried a few, those wanted me to download stuff, or weren't compatible with a Mac. I'm looking for a flier-type invitation, rather than a folded card.

Thanks to anyone who can help me, and quickly! I really appreciate it, my searches aren't doing me much good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I use Scrapbook Factory for all my fliers, brochures, scent lists, labels, and made my daughter really cool invites for a highschool musical sleepover. Costs about 20.00 to buy it. Don't know of any websites try googling or ask.com.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 10:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Why don't you just make your own? With a cute graphic, the time, date, place etc. I would be glad to help you out. I have several software programs. What is the theme , colors of her party, what does your daughter enjoy?
    If you want to design your own. Look up invitation templates. Not software. There are so many free templates online. Some are ready made and others you can customize.
    Here are a couple sites to get you started.

http://www.do-it-yourself-invitations.com/printable-invitations.html

http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/free-printable-invitations.html.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 8:46 AM on May. 2, 2009