Anyone have a good way to lose the post-partum pooch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• LOL..yeah...tummy tuck. Short of that low fat diet to lose the fat then exercise your heiny off
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:35 PM on May. 1, 2009

• this might sound silly, but I've had lots of luck with the following just recently: my son is 1 and walks like crazy, practically runs. I play a game with him where I get on all fours and chase him around the living room asking over and over "whatcha doin? where ya goin?" he laughs and runs away from me. the first time I did that I felt my tummy muscles workin it! and in the past few weeks I've lost 10 lbs and my legs have gotten thinner!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:43 PM on May. 1, 2009

• OMG Owl you just made my day! i'm sitting here at 5 in the morning on my day off resenting the hell out of my little one for not sleeping last night, but the mental picture of you chasing him around saying that just cracked me right up! now I wanna go play with my 9 month old (but wouldn't you know it, the little bugger fell asleep!)
    oh god i can't quit laughing.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 5:50 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I got rid of mine with body applicators from It Works, I also what my processed foods intake, just seems that everything jsut lands there and the thighs, argh ... I didnt believe these could really work and I am the biggest sceptic on everything - but tried it and it is working - who knew!!! and I have been trying to get rid of mine for years and years

http://www.SoCal-Itworks.shopitworks.com or http://www.itworks.net/SoCal-ItWorks

Give it a try!!!

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:49 AM on May. 3, 2009

• (this answer is only applicable if you have access to a gym) The only answer that works: busting your butt. In order to work off the pooch, you have to sweat your butt off at the gym. Mine FINALLY started going down once a guy suggested circuit training: Run 5 minutes: steadily do one minute of abs, (about 20 reps, controlling breathing and movement), run 2 min, and then do one minute of biceps....etc. You alternate from high intervals to low to majorly boost your metabolism and start sweating off the fat rolls. However, that gets hard on the joints if you are overweight, so after a few days of circuit, (within a month) i would highly recommend finding a few classes that you would enjoy: pilates is great, aerobics is really fun, and zumba if your gym offers it! Try to make the classes at least 3 days/week and you should start seeing results. and if you don't start seeing results it's b/c you aren't eating healthy.
    Kimbobernoberly

Answer by Kimbobernoberly at 2:29 AM on May. 3, 2009