How can I stop being so insecure with the one that I love?

He is my ex-boyfriend but everytime we try to make it work, I seem to mess it up. He will joke with me and I will get offended and take it as an attack, he doesn't call or write and I think that he is either messing around or that he doesn't love me anymore. Whether I end up with him again or not is unknown right now but may never happen. I want things to work out between us and if not with him, with whomever comes into my life in the future. I have been this way for awhile and I don't want to be anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Seek counseling.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he is not the one for you.
    Stuff like you said, when you are with the right person most of the time
    you do not react the way you do.
    sounds also like a trust issue.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• obviously you have trust issues its not uncommon, when the right one shows up he will be understanding and patient thats all there is to it, I have MAJOR trust issues with the male specie maybe get some counseling if you think it will help good luck
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:42 PM on May. 1, 2009