• In the Spotlight:

what the best cream for eye wrinkles?

i have my eyes like chicken butt cuz im always rubbing them ..now im getting surgery soon and i need the greatest cream for the eye wrikle..any sugestions?

kiUmY

Asked by kiUmY at 8:53 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• go on makeupalley.com they have tons of reviews for every kind of beauty product imaginable...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 8:56 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Anything with Estradiol in it...
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 9:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• The entire Anew collection from Avon is great. You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum using code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:44 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I had a great one made with chamomile that ran out. Now I have one from the body shop (night cream) that is ok, but I preferred the other.
    Here is some information regarding Avon: http://www.coopamerica.org/programs/responsibleshopper/company.cfm?id=189
    Regarding Estradiol, this is a hormone and I cannot imagine it doing any good for any body.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:18 AM on May. 2, 2009