Lots of pressure?

Ok I'm 30 weeks with my second and I have been having a lot of pressure on my pubic bone mainly.It feels like when they took my son out during the c-section.I see my doctors tuesday but I was wondering if anyone had this and ended up delivering early.I also get a lot of lower back pains too.Did anyone get this and go early?

krystaldawn_21

Asked by krystaldawn_21 at 9:10 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my 2nd the last two months she felt like she was just going to fall out. I had a lot of pressure. I will still check with your dr. to make sure everything is alright, but I went full term with mine. I actually had more side pain then back pain, so there could be a chance your having contractions. Maybe try calling your on call dr. or nurse.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 9:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I am having the same pains as you're describing. Just like the pp said, it feels like he's gonna fall out or he's prying his way out. Dr says it's round ligament pain and there isn't much to do about it. (The round ligaments are what supports the uterus and the bigger the baby gets, the bigger the pull is on those ligaments.) I'm not sure if you can feel it more since you had a previous c-section. I had a c-section with my first. I'm 36 weeks and no matter how much I beg, the dr just laughs and says I'll survive! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:32 PM on May. 1, 2009