Sometimes I feel like giving up

I cant do anything. I cant have a ladies night out or my husband gets jealous. I cant even go for a 10 min walk. Im sick of it. im with the baby 24/7 all she does is cry and fuss latley i feel like just leaving for 2 hours is all I want. im not allowed to do shit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell your husband to grow the f*** up. You can not live that way forever, you're going to snap. Message me if need someone to talk to.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:12 PM on May. 1, 2009

• If your husband works explain to him that you work 24 hours a day 7 days a week taking care of YOUR child (as in his too!) Does he go out with the guys? Does he help with the child? If he does explain to him that you need it too! If he can't understand that, wait until he's home and going to be home, get dressed and tell him "I'm going out for a bit, watch the baby" It may cause a fight, but he'll see how hard your job is!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• You have one of those too?? My so and I have a daughter, but he doesn't live with us. So I'm the one taking care of her full-time. I try not to complain, because I love my daughter so much, but today was just so difficult (taking the baby on the bus to go shopping, dealing with her crankiness and clingyness, getting her ready for bed, etc). He came over tonight, and I asked him if he could walk half a block to get me some ice cream. He REFUSED, saying HE was tired, he didn't feel like going, etc (mind you he's on disability and doesn't work). What a jerk! After all the work I do all week long, the least he could have done was to buy me an ice cream. I just told him to go the hell home. UGH!!!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:29 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I did wind up leaving for 10 minutes. I just put on my shoes and left. I didn't tell him where I was going or how long I'd be. I came back after 10 minutes only because I forgot my cell phone. I wound up just staying home. I kicked him off of MY computer and told him to get to steppin'!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:31 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It feels bad when you are controlled and they play mind games and you got to say the right answer.I fantisize of leaving and taking kids on vacation by ourselves and starting a new life!I would love to feel more independant. Free to be me and choose what I like.i feel owned.
    Anonymous

• quoting" Tell your husband to grow the f*** up. You can not live that way forever, you're going to snap. "

its true...ive seen the show "snapped" thats not healthy
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:38 PM on May. 1, 2009