Opinions on young pregnancies? (17-24 yrs.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im 24 and ill be giving birth to my 5th baby come june- (my first i had when i was 16 but there were complications and he passed 2 days after he was born) but my next was when i was 19 then 20 then 22 and now here i am 24 and preggo again- i love being a young mom- its great- and when my kids are grown and out on their own i will be only in my early 40's and i will be able to do so much- and be a part of their young adult lives and be young enough to get around with my grand babies! lol thats thinking way ahead i know but u get wut im saying! anyways- i think pregnancy, child birth, and parenthood- no matter wut stage of life- is a beautiful and migical thing
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:08 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Well I got pregnant at 14, had my son 2 months before I turned 16, and I'm 18 now. It's hard, and I WAS safe (condom) I think more young girls should know birth control is available free of charge, without your parents knowing. I didn't find that out until AFTER I was pregnant.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I was 20, I loved being pregnant but having family being unsupportive and critical of ever thing in my life it depressed me. I only got out the depression just recently about a month ago. It was hard...thank god I had my husband to be there for me.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• So, opinion on it? It's hard, and shouldn't happen as much as it does. (Teen Pregnancy that is) But anything above 18, well you're an adult and no one can judge you for that.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I got pregnant at 21. And I honestly have to say, while I feel being a teen would have been too young, I'm happy that I have the energy to run around after my kiddo and I'll have my fourties to have fun!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• got pregnant at 18, my opinion is, if you can do it, support it, let it be. If not then you should of waited, not everyone's the same when it comes to young pregnancy's, no matter what age.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I was 21 when I had him. I don't care what someone else thinks. I'm happy with my baby boy. ♥
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:33 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have three and they were all under the age of 25. I turned 25 the October after I had her in June. I think if you are responsible enough, then go for it. I think some of them are doing it to try to find the love that they don't have at home. But I don't think that they all are doing that. And I'll be the first to say that birth control doesn't always work ( I was on it when i got preggo with my first son). So, yes, surprises can happen, but do i think the girl should be looked down on? Not at all. Some young moms I know are better moms then some older moms I know.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:40 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I have been pregnant 3 times in 2 years, and im 23. my third is due soon. If you can support and love them, do it.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 9:41 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I was 20 when I got pregnant and had my son a couple weeks before my 21st bday. Sometimes its hard being a mom. I had to grow up quick and get it together before he came into the world. And we werent exactly financially stable at the time. So it was alot of worry. But everything worked out and being a mom is amazing!
    Anonymous