Will Obama be to us what Hilter was to the Jews?

They say history repeats itself. Obama is perhaps the next Hitler..Thanks alot all those that voted for him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Answered at 9:19 PM on May. 1, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Well dear Obama supporters do not cry when he comes for you. Or when you are lined up and told what to do in an orderly fashion

This is what I'm thinking! Maybe it won't actually happen BUT don't be naive to think it can't! Germany did not vote him in to get rid of the Jews. He convinced them of that.
    Anonymous

• Um....how is Obama the next Hitler? I'm not being a smartass, I'm just wondering why you feel that way.
    Anonymous

• lol this has to be the dumbest question I have ever seen
    Anonymous

• no...there's someone who asked "do you think obama will use white people as slaves since black people were used as slaves way back then"....dont ask these kind of questions
    Anonymous

• That is not ness what the op means 9:23
    Anonymous

• He is very similar to Hitler, read the bio's and you shall see this. This is not a white/black post but a honest question to those that think outside of the sheep herd
    Anonymous

• I am no supporter of Obama, but, I have yet to see him scapegoat any group of people the way Hitler did to the Jews.

Now if you want to talk about making a nation socialist like Hitler did with Germany, that's a discussion I think we can have.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes, I can see Obama being a doped up murderer of a specific race. You people have got to get a grip. That would never be allowed.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:28 PM on May. 1, 2009

• she was saying "history repeats itself" so i was relating to another history moment
    Anonymous

• Only time will tell. There has been crazy stuff going on for a decade now, that is coming to a head in this administration. I don't think Obama is like Hitler... he isn't as radically outspoken. I think Obama is a puppet.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 9:29 PM on May. 1, 2009