i feel so lonely and unappreciated

my husband says im a bad wife and i guess i am. i asked him today to please meet me halfway' with parenting and he told me 'do you know how it feels when people ask 'why doesnt your wife make you lunch?'' i used to make his lunch then he asked me to stop so he could lose weight but i guess he forgot that part...... anyway i dont know what to do, i cant do anything right i cant clean right or cook right and i sleep too much and complain too much and i get too stressed out and if i ask for help its the end of the world because i dont 'do anything all day'

what should i do? somedays i feel like i just dont want to be me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• You know - I just reread your post and got even madder.

You should tell him to pack his own F-ing lunch fatty. Clean his own F-ing mess SLOB. And BEST YET = Try doing what you do all day and when he is done and cant take it anymore, tell him "not to let the door hit his Fat Ass on the way ou"t!!!! GOOD RIDDENS.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:03 PM on May. 1, 2009

• You sound depressed. Have you considered counseling with your husband? It'll be good for you alone, too.

(((Hugs)))
    Anonymous

• have you talked to him about it in a non-confrontational way?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i cant do counseling, i have too much.... 'projection' and feel like im being judged. i guess i havent found the right counselor. im on prozac already. he wont do couples counseling, he refuses.
    Anonymous

• you're a bad wife because you dont make him lunch? is something really stressing him out and he's taking it out on you? I hope things get better (((hugs))))
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i try to not be confrontational, he gets mad at me anyway.
    Anonymous

• yeah i'm a bad wife because i dont make him lunch and i cant clean up to his standards and i cant cook well enough.
    Anonymous

• All I can say is I feel so bad for You. I hope You get alot of good responses on this. One thing I do know is, That so called Man You got, needs a DOPE SLAP!!!

I dont normally talk like that but I had to here. Much luck to You. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:56 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Are you walking on egg shells to please him?He sounds controlling?Do you think of things he might get mad at if it's not to his liking.Does it seem to run your day thinking this?You may never please him he may expect you to read his mind unrealistic and if you don't he's upset.Welcome to the world of misery.
    Anonymous

• thanks anon :56, thats a world im not sure i want to live in.
    Anonymous