Knees

Lately I've been having terrible knee pains. It started in one and now it's both. I might have a condition/disease which me and my doctors are trying to figure out and I think it might be related to that but it could be pregnancy related & all the extra weight. I've broken my right knee once and my left twice so I've always had knee problems but never this bad. I can't sit or stand up from sitting without almost falling down in alot of pain. Walking up or down stairs bothers me, bending over, if my knees are bent for more than 5 minutes it starts hurting, I wake up 5+ times a night in pain. It's almost a sharp tearing pain. Has anyone dealt with knee problems when pregnant and if so, how did you relieve it? I've taken tylenol, it's just not doing the job. I want to try some kind of heat wrap but I'm not sure if thats ok since I'm pregnant?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 9:54 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont know about the heat wraps but my grandma has this old remedy thing and she tells me to rub yourself in alcohol. Rubbing alcohol. it works for my aches and pains.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:56 PM on May. 1, 2009