Would you have a garage sale?

Would you have a garage sale if there was a 50% chance of rain? I had mine today but it was sunny don't know if I should have it again tomarrow or wait for a pretty dat

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 9:58 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I would. But I have a carport, so it would be covered. I'm actually having one in two weeks. Any advice on how to run one?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:00 PM on May. 1, 2009

• well depends. if it was expected to like downpour, no. if it was only going to drizzle, then maybe, but more likely if I had like a tarp or items that wouldnt get ruined in the rain
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:00 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I would but I live in a state where there is always a large chance of rain. IF you have a carport then you can pull it all in really quick.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:01 PM on May. 1, 2009

• its supppost to storm

: sarapurser put prices on all of your stuff it's tedious work but it pays off. Price clothes kind of low i put $1 on most of my dds complete outfits and for brand new brand name jeans shes never worn $2. Today I sold 15 ps2 games for $1 because the person bought them all it helped he bought more once I took 15 off I was asking $2 per game and he was the only person wanting them. If its something your not sure what to price it as put or best offer (obo). If its a price you don't want to reduce just tell them no if they want it bad enough they will pay your asking price if you have any other questions just message me I have yard sales all the time
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I probably would just for the simple fact I HATE STAYING HOME~ too bad I have to work tomrrow or else Id be out shopping at the yard sales!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:07 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I probably would still have it, just cause I have a large garage to put the stuff under...
    Hey thanks for the yard sale tips. I plan on having my first in a couple weeks. lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:12 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I tried having one once but the fact that I live at the end of a cul-de-sac sucks and no one came. Plus I live 3 blocks away from one of the biggest swap meets (flea markets) in Los Angeles County. I gave up.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:14 PM on May. 1, 2009