My doctor never told me to, but...

Ok, I got the Nuva Ring perscription yesterday. My doctor never said I had to wait until the first Sunday of my period to start it-like the pill. I'm supposed to take it out on the third week, and the fourth week should be my period.

The pharmacist told me to wait until the first Sunday. I don't mind waiting, it's just my doctor never mentioned it. I'm supposed to start my period around the tenth of May, but they aren't regular so I'm not sure.

So..should I wait?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 9:58 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's only two more days til Sunday, so you could wait. Or you could put it in tonight and instead of taking it out on the fourth Sunday, you'd just take it out on the fourth Friday .. or Saturday or Whatever day you wanted.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:01 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My dr never told me to, either, but since the instructions said to, I did. I don't know what difference it makes, if any, but I just figured best to follow the written instructions since I didn't get any verbal ones. You could always call your dr and ask him/her, to be sure.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:01 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I didn't wait, i used it the day I got it. I just made hubby wear a rubber for the first 10 days. The nuva ring was the best bc ever! But now dont need it, hubby had a vasectomy.

Read my blog http://www.ramblingsofasahm.com/

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 10:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I read some of your blog..But why is there only two pictures of your kids when you have five?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:34 PM on May. 1, 2009