Anyone ever tried for the fun of it who was already preg peeing on a opk and it showing positive?

Just wondering because i heard it was possible and i tried it and mine showed positive...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Silly :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:07 PM on May. 1, 2009

• What's an opk?
    Anonymous

• I had someone ask me to pee on a pregnancy test for them, since I am pregnant. It was for a "prank". I didnt though, the person had talked about being afraid their s.o. was gonna leave them. So it shot up red alerts.
    Anonymous

• Gosh, I feel dumb. LOL
    Anonymous

• ovulation predictor kit a stick you pee on that tells you when your ovulating
    Anonymous

• sorry i'm bored and trying to waste time....;)
    Anonymous

• my friend made a bet with some guys at work that if u leave a hpt out in the rain it will show up positive ... but he knew it wouldnt.....so i was preg. and he bought one and had me pee on it came out positive .. and he got his money lmfao
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:12 AM on May. 2, 2009

• lol i did it when i was pregnant with my son at 9 1/2 months and funny thing...it was negative because my hCG was already beginning to drop to get ready for labor lol
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 12:22 AM on May. 2, 2009