i need some baby shower games ideas.read question.

i need some cheap easy baby shower games , i dont know any and i am haveing trouble finding some that dont cost an arm and a leg.... i dont know what sex the baby is yet but ill know before i have my shower and yes i am planning my own shower in away , i am helping my momma ....but she and my boyfriend is paying for it ... i am just helping with the planning.... so what will be some cool cheap games from all ages to play ......

trickyplus2

Asked by trickyplus2 at 10:11 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get some baby food, tear off the labels, and have everyone try to guess what kind it is. Keep ur baby's sex a secret see how many can guess. fill a glass jar with jelly beans and see if they can guess how many are inside.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:15 PM on May. 1, 2009

• It is not exactly a "game": the group of women I know have a tradition of having a "blessing way" for their baby shower. The tradition is adopted from American Native Indians. When I got my invitation I was asked to bring "a bead and a nice thought" for the mom-to-be. You chose a special bead, or anything that can serve like a bead (I've seen even a button from a favorite shirt, or a cork from the bottle of champagne that was opened to honor the first-born baby several years ago) , that somehow reminds you of the woman's personality, or symbolizes your wish to this person. Then all your friends would seat in a circle around you, and each of them would present her bead, and tell why she chose it, and share her special wish for you. One of the women would have a special needle and threat ready to put all the beads on it, so in the end of the event you will have a very special necklace full of special wishes and thoughts.
    marpu76

Answer by marpu76 at 10:51 PM on May. 1, 2009

• my baby shower was last week and we played this game called tinkle in the pot. All you need is two big jars or vases and two quarters. Its a relay race and you have your shower guests put the quarter in between thier knees and race to drop the coin into the jar. Its supposed to imitate us rushing to the bathroom. I wasnt sure about it at first but it was so much fun! I sat at the end with a camera to catch thier faces. You can always google baby shower ideas too. www.babyshower101.com is an awesome site to get ideas from. Good luck and have fun!
    Michelle20727

Answer by Michelle20727 at 11:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Get a couple rolls of toilet paper and have your guest try to tear off enough sheet to go around you. The person that guesses the correct amount wins. Its cheap and fun to to watch. Or go get clothespins and some yarn and make necklaces for your guests with 10 clothespins each. Everytime someone says the word baby another guests calls them on it and takes their clothespin. The person with the most clothespins at the end wins.
    Anonymous

• Put some safety gold pins well I guess the color of pins doesn't matter we used the gold ones anyway drop afew along with some dried white rice and mix them in there make sure the ladies are blind folded and have them reach in there and try to see how many pins the can grab along with the rice (it all feels the same) whoever gets the most pins wins or gets a small gift. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:16 PM on May. 15, 2009

• OH! And try this also get a spoon, bowl and fill with cotton balls not too much just enough to scoop some out. Have the ladies blind folded and have them get the spoon and try to see how many spoonfuls of cotton balls come out. This one is sooooo hilarious, I love this one.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:18 PM on May. 15, 2009