Beauty care during pregnancy

What beauty products/ procedures have you used during pregnancy that you would recommend? I am especially interested in body lotions/stretch marks prevention and exercise programs. I have also heard about dark pigmentation under eyes: does this really happen? Thank you!

marpu76

Asked by marpu76 at 10:12 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Lots of things happen during pregnancy. Use the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother Cream from Avon. I've been using it for months now and its made a huge difference. When I was pregnant they hadn't invented this product yet but I used the Anew Alternative Clearly C 10% Vitamin C Serum all over my stomach, breasts and butt and got no stretch marks there. I didn't think to use it on my thighs and thats the only place that I got them! Both are worth the money and work very well at prevention and treatment. You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. Dark pignment does happen. You might get a brown vertical line down the middle of your stomach too. Usually it goes away on your own. I've had some customers who used the banishing cream and it helped. For excercise swimming is your best bet. You won't get overheated, it is a full body workout and healthy for the baby. Good Luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:42 AM on May. 2, 2009