Did this happen when you were pregnant?

Everytime I brushed my teeth I'd gag and feel like I was going to throw up. It was like clockwork. The same happened to a good friend of mine. Did this happen to you?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:12 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. My taste buds were so weird. Food and things that I loved were really sickening to me.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 10:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Absolutely love! No matter what I did I was so sick.
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 10:14 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yup!! The only one that didn't make me gag was the $$ one from the health food store.

Read my blog http://www.ramblingsofasahm.com/

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 10:22 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yup!!! I hated brushing my teeth, which made me puke which led to more brushing of the teeth. It finally went away halfway through my second trimester.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:25 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yup- then it would seem like the slightest thing would make me gag after that first morning gag of brushing my teeth lol hated it!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:41 PM on May. 1, 2009

• not when I brush my teeth but when I brush my tongue(which didnt happen before pregnancy) and when I tried using mouthwash instead...well forget it that WASNT happening either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 2, 2009

• yes
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:01 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Yes with my ds. It wasn't the toothpaste it was the toothbrush. Something about having it in my mouth. I would only feel sick in the morning so once that passed then I could brush my teeth.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:16 PM on May. 2, 2009