achiness/cramp in lower abdomen

It's right above my pelvic bone, and in my thigh, doc says it is probably pulling of muscles, but it has been constent, yesterday it wasn't, so what is it? Any of you have htis before? No blood or leakage of fluid, just annoying me and a little scary too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is it similar to that cramp in your side that you can get while running? I explained that feeling when my midwife asked if I was feeling the baby yet and she said that was my ligaments stretching. I've never had it 24/7 but I do get it quite often. Especially when walking my dogs and we get to hilly areas for some reason. I just stop and rest for a minute and then continue on.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:31 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Every ache and pain is a little scary when you are pregnant and most all of them are normal. Try to think back to what you were doing that may have caused the pain. Lifting or pulling? If your routine was normal then it is just the stretching of your ligaments, muscles and the growth of your uterus that is causing your discomfort. Don't stress, just relax and put your feet up as much as possible. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 11:44 PM on May. 1, 2009

• if your doctor isnt worried about it i wouldnt be either
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:33 AM on May. 2, 2009