my daughter is three and for like four days now started having accidents and peeing on herself any ideas?

I carried her to the dr to see if she might have UTI but the test came back fine so i don't know why she is peeing in her pants. I've tried telling her big girls don't pee in their pants but it isn't working...the dr said she could be under some kind of stress..and asked me if she was doing anything different that might be stressing her out but she is doing the same things she always have. We are currently ttc so i don't know if that could have something to do with it.

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 10:19 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i hate to say this, its probably not the reason anyway, but could she have been molested?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on May. 2, 2009

• is she having nightmares? How lonmg has she been pottyy trained?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 2, 2009

• sometimes they will do this if they are jealous of someone. When my oldest son was 3 my nephew was born and was at my house a lot and my son started wetting and pooping on his self. I have also heard of them doing it for attention.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:02 PM on May. 2, 2009

• She's been potty trained since she was 2 1/2 so its been a while. She stays with me all the time expect one night out of the week she stays with my mil to give hubby and my some alone time. Not to my knowledge no one is messing with her. I've asked her and she said no one was messing with her down there and she knows that she has a vagina so i wouldn't think with her being that smart anyone would mess with her because they know she is more likely to tell on them. I try to educate her on things like this for that reason. Oh and she goes to church preschool two days out of the week with other children so i doubt they will do anything to her there. We have been talking about her being the big sister because we are ttc but i don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 2:20 AM on May. 3, 2009