my baby shower for my second baby ? alot of diff questions in one!

hey i am wonderin about my baby shower i am due on oct 8 2009, and i was wondering if it will be great to have the shower at 28 weeks -32 weeks which is the last week in july which cant happen my child starts prek that week and the first two weeks in aug. the week i come up with that was my 1st baby was born at 32 weeks. so will that be a good time.. and will it be ok if i invite couples and kids, because i want my man and daughter to be there will me for the shower......so please help

trickyplus2

Asked by trickyplus2 at 10:23 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think 28 weeks is fine. I'm having mine at 27 weeks because we're going out of town to family's for the shower and it's a 9 hour drive. I don't want to do it in the last trimester, so we're doing it then. Also, since it's with family we don't see very often, everyone is invited - women, men, and kids. A big family get together basically.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:26 PM on May. 1, 2009