5 days late but negative hpt...can i be preggers?

I am 5 days late on my period and have taken 3 tests that were all negative. I have read alot that people are preg but have neg. tests. With my other two children, i was only about two weeks pregnant with each and got postive tests, could it be that different this time? I feel light cramps like i might get my period, but nothing, and the day before i was supposed to ovulate my husband didnt pull out or anything. i hate not knowing, but ive been more tired last few days and very sensitive to smells...not like my other 2 pregnancies, not sure what i should do, any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could possibly be stressed and that is what is causing your delayed period. If you still have not had your period by Monday, I would go to the doctor for a blood test. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:36 PM on May. 1, 2009

• idk because everyone keeps telling me that every pregnancy is diff and that you might not experience the same things in each preg. I wish i had a better answer. I just recently for fun took a ovulation test and it came back pos even though i had already ovulated and i asked because i didn't know what would cause that and someone told me that it's probably because i was preggo because the (opk) ovulation test can pick up pregnancy hormones....i took a hpt today and its neg so go figure....My breast are a little sore not much though and i'm having light cramping on and off nothing like usual AF symptoms
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 10:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I had the same things right away, smells drove me nuts, cramps the whole time. Wait a few more days and do anther hme pregnancy test, both my pregnancies I had sore boobs and smells bothered me immediately. Good luck!
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 12:34 AM on May. 2, 2009

• most likly not, but it can happen, rare, but false negatives do happen sometimes, i knew a girl who never got a positive pregnancy test her whole pregnancy, she didnt know she was pregnant till she was 6 months and went to the doctor agin because this time she felt a baby moving inside her and a expanding waist, the doctors couldnt send her home that time till doing an ultrasound, when they found out she was pregnant with a healty baby boy
    Anonymous