Married Women: Would you allow your husband to go to a strip club?

Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Hell no!
    Anonymous

• We go together and have a ball!
    Anonymous

• Anytime he wants, so long as we have the extra money for it.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I went with my x but he just made fun of the women and we got kicked out! lol My SO is too cheap to go to one so I'm safe there.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My husband would not go out of respect. I never tell him what he can and cant do. However, I would share with him that I would be uncomfortable for him to put himself in that situation.
    Anonymous

• My husband was invited to a Bachelor's Party that was going to held at a strip club. He told them no and when I found out, I told him he could go if he wanted to. He told me that he doesn't need to go to a strip club because he respects me. It made my day!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:34 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I would let him, but I know that he will be coming home to me. In the 6 years that we have been together he hasn't expressed a desire to go.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:35 PM on May. 1, 2009

• 1. I don't "allow" him to do anything. He is a grown man. 2. If he wants to go I'm not gonna be upset with him cause I know he is coming home to me. I have gone with him and we have had fun. He bought me a lap dance the last time we were at one.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:39 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't tell my husband what to do. He has to make his own choices. I never want to be used as an excuse for why he isn't "allowed" to do something. I can say that I would feel disrepected if he went to one. There is no reason for a married man to go to a place like that. I am actually very against women exploiting themselves and that value is accepted by many but it doesn't have to by me. I am not worried about my husband finding somone else pretty or what not but the concept of a women shaking it on a bar is very sad to me.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 10:41 PM on May. 1, 2009

• My fiance would not want to go period.
    we have respect for one and other.
    besides he is not alittle boy anymore, he is a mature man who values the women in his life
    and see's women who work in places like that...simply trashy..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:42 PM on May. 1, 2009