size?

alright so my daughter was born april 3rd and she was 7lbs8.2oz and 18 and 3/4 inches long ... its been almost a month and she is 10lbs3oz and 21 and 3/4 inches long is that normal how much she has grown

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, don't worry. Although, it's funny that I said that, because now that you're a mom, you will become a world class worrier. There's some saying I have heard before about a mother's worry (and guilt) can't remember it, but it is all about mother worries and guilt and how we always have it. And it is sooooo true. She sounds really healthy. Smile for that. You deserve it :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:48 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yes, that's normal...congratz on the new one...tha'ts my bro's b-day and parents aniversary...lol
    Madelyn_Marie

Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 10:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• yes thats normal, my son gained 31/2 to 4lb every month until now 5mos now its 3lb a month.
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 11:11 PM on May. 1, 2009

• She's in a growth spurt :] My son was 6 lbs 12.9oz and 20 in. long and now at 5 months he's 17 lbs 15.8 oz and 27 in long. :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 12:09 AM on May. 2, 2009

• yes
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:57 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Pretty much all different weight gains are normal. Yours might be a chunky monkey for a few months! lol My second daughter had a huge weight gain the first month and tapered off from there. My first daughter was SKINNY and is still skinny but growing on her own little curve. Both are perfectly healthy and normal. Everything evens out eventually.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:46 AM on May. 2, 2009