~Who Watches MSNBC, And Thinks Keith Olbermann, Rocks!?

Its.Me.Again

Asked by Its.Me.Again at 10:49 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I know what "pseudo" means. I was just referring to the word (debate) on it's on. YOU "personally don't care much for the way ( I ) respond" ? Wow, I don't need your approval on how I respond, I respond accordingly. You're right about one thing, I am a nice person. However, I will say what is on my mind, that's who i am. I'm not a follower, I'm not a leader...I'm just me. I stand on my own, and by what I believe, just as I'm sure many of you do. You don't need my approval of what you say, do you? Of course not. So for you to say, you don't like the way I respond to comments, TOO DAMN BAD. By the way, I mean that in a "non-abrasive way". Enjoy your wine.
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 8:52 PM on May. 2, 2009

• I personally think he is a douche bag.
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 10:52 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Oh gawd! A Sean Hannity lover.
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 10:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• He's a mediocre sports caster with little intelligence and a lot of lung power. Just like Limbaugh - they could be brothers.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:54 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yeah, that's right Its Me, a non Kool-Aid drinking Seah Hannity lover. Obamas fans hate those don't they?
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 10:59 PM on May. 1, 2009

• "little intelligence"? That's laughable. And as far as that FAT ass, pill poppin' , Rush Limbaugh, he could only wish he was as half as good as Keith. Rush will NEVER be in the same league as Olbermann. (period)
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 11:03 PM on May. 1, 2009

Newsflash sweetie, their resumes are practically identical, except that Rush has been around longer and makes a LOT more money to do the exact same job.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:04 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I love Anderson cooper
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 11:07 PM on May. 1, 2009

• NotPanicking... you rock!
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 11:10 PM on May. 1, 2009

• "Hate"? That's a strong word. Sean Hannity, is SO upset that PRESIDENT Obama won, he can barely see straight. All he does is talk about PRESIDENT Obama, night after night...He is obsessed with him. He thought with all his BS talkin' during the primary, that Obama would lose...WRONG. Just goes to show you that not too many people take Sean Hannity seriously, they take him for the joke that he is.
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 11:10 PM on May. 1, 2009