Is it really that inconceivable that we really just can't stand him?

Everytime somebody says they don't like Obama, somebody calls that person a racist. Bush is as white as it gets, and by the time he left he had a pretty low approval rating. People didn't consider that racist. It's like people believe you can ONLY be racist against non-whites. It's a 2 way street. . .

almostcrazee

Asked by almostcrazee at 10:56 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Lets see I can't even stand the mans character,his policies,his agenda none of it.I do not care who thinks it is because of his skin color.Piss poor cop out is what that is ....label them all as racists and then you can excuse all he does or does not do.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:12 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I think that the fact that people can't even give the man time to do anything (not even 100 days) before they bitch, moan, burn it down and pee on the ashes but with bush they not only gave him 100 days they gave him 8 damn years!!!!!!

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 11:04 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Yes, Democrats must be racist as well against Bush.
    Anonymous

And that makes them racists because...?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Some people always cry race over everything! Just because they are racist, & base everything on color, they think everyone else does too. AND... if you'll notice... it's always those who voted for nobama...hmmm!

NEWS FLASH... IT'S NOT RACIST TO DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE OR NOT LIKE SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE... STOP HOLDING ON TO THE PAST & HOLDING THE WHITE PEOPLE OF TODAY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN PAST HISTORY... MOVE ON... IT'S OVER!

Anonymous

• It is my personal opinion that what he HAS already done so far is ridiculous. I don't want 3 or 4 more years of this crap. We literally can't afford it.
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 11:06 PM on May. 1, 2009

• NP don't you know that if you don't like Obama you are atuomatically a racist? Didn't they tell you that at the polls when you voted?
    Anonymous

• wow there are a lot of people throwing the race card in here.
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 11:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• What nateandlo, is it not fair game for the others to think that it is racist to say the crap they do about Bush?
    Anonymous

• I don't know elaborate on how Bush's race played a factor in people disliking him?

nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 11:13 PM on May. 1, 2009