Scary Movies

What, in your opinion, is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Mine is the sixth sense, i was scared sh*tless after I saw it, and never pictured ghosts the same again...

Candice369

Asked by Candice369 at 11:06 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't watch them. Period. I'm a scared-y cat I suppose.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 11:08 PM on May. 1, 2009

• There's been a couple, but I turned off two: Saw and Silence of the Lambs. Yuck. I hate violence. I like suspense, but nothing violent.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I would say but after I convinced my nieces that the Blair Witch Project was a true story and scary as hell and they watched it. I question my scare factor because they gave me back the movie and said "Aunt Gigi, that was lame"! Mind you my brother and I went to go see it when I was 32 and was 36 and we were so scared by it. I do love to watch Jeppers Creepers 1 and 2 though.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:09 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Hmmm . . I love scary movies. Here are some that I liked:

The Ring
    The Eye
    Mirrors
    The Pulse
    Stay Alive
    The Skeleton Mirrors (kinda scary)
    Children of the corn

The Ring really freaked me out the first time I saw it . . same with Stay Alive and The Pulse.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:17 PM on May. 1, 2009

• *The Skeleton Key
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Jeepers creepers at the end when the brother is screaming in the background....gave me the chills. I have always loved scarey movies but, I have to say the movies that gave me the most nightmares was "Nightmare on Elm Street"
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 11:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• The ring did freak me out the first time I saw it. Texas Chainsaw Massacre...my personal favorite are the SAW movies.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:18 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Oh mirrors, how about the part where amy smart gets her jaw ripped apart? I was like holy shit, and not alot gets to me, believe me!
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 11:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• See . . those chainsaw massacres and Saw movies are so graphic and bloody. I'm not a huge fan of the gore . . I like the paranormal/supernatural type scary movies.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:21 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I never watched "Texas Chain Saw Massacre or Saw" they seem to REAL to me. I only like the scarey movies that are not REAL. know what I mean? I have seen every werewolf movie and vampire movie and stuff like that. I did see "the Ring" it didn't really scare me though until I saw her climbing out of my tv one night during a commercial. YEAH! That was freaky!!
    Anonymous