Is anyone else....

depressed that they spend their friday night on cafemom and watching hgtv. im 18 and have no social life anymore "sigh" its starting to get pretty depressing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm home all alone tonight, my Husband is 2000 miles away, our kids are at family, and sleepovers so I know the feeling. Not sure where I would go anyway...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:13 PM on May. 1, 2009

• HEY at least your not alone girlfriend!!! BIG HUGS TO YOU!
    Anonymous

• Hell NO. I love my life. Kids are grown and gone and I can do whatever the Heck I want! If I want to sit at home naked and watch TV, Honey I am going to do that. If I want to get in my car and run to the store at midnight, I DO IT. (Not naked of course) but the point is.. I am enjoying life and have the freedom to do what I want, and I still choose to sit in my house, watching Chelsey Lately and loving it!
    Anonymous

• I was gonna ask something similar, I feel lonely tonight. My son is next door at my moms watching a movie and eating everything in her fridge. My brother and GF took off to Vegas and her daughter left to stay at her aunts house and i just feel lonely. sigh, I need to cheer up.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:17 PM on May. 1, 2009

• awww...don't be lonely, I hate feeling lonely. My hubby and kids are all watching "X=MEN" and I am here on CM with you. :))
    Anonymous

• IDK why it's bugging me but I know I'm not PMSing and I have been alone for years! WTH! I feel achy probably because it's going to rain or maybe I picked up swine flu! I work at an elementary school and who knows who's got what lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• nah, I don't miss the single life. I partied enough in my day probably for the both of us. Although spending new years eve alone wwith a screaming infant wanting the dumb ball drop was pretty depressing LOL
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I do have to say, that I do wish I was doing something a little more productive or a little more active, but I'm home with 3 kids who are in bed, which means I'm not going anywhere. Also I'm like 6 months preggo with #4 and I don't have the energy to do much more than this. I really wish that i was out going to dinner and a movie with my girlfriends, but the more kids you have the less that happens. So my advice to you, is do whatever you can to enjoy your weekends while you don't have a zillion kids (all of which I adore) because as you get older and the baby count rises your opportunities for fun nights out lessen and lessen until the just fizzle out completely. Don't get me wrong, I cherish this season of life, it will be over before I know it and I'm sure I'll miss it.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 11:36 PM on May. 1, 2009