8 months pregnant

and i drank a few drinks and had a few shots of alcohol hoping something would go wrong because i dont think im fit to be a mother!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if anything you're gonna cause your baby to have alcohol fetal syndrome good job!!! YOU DUMB BITCH PUT IT UP FOR ADOPTION IF YOU THINK YOU'RE UNFIT DONT TRY TO KILL IT YOU PROBABLY JUST CAUSED IT TO HAVE MENTAL DISABILITIES
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:25 PM on May. 1, 2009

• When? Just now? Do your baby a favor and place it up for adoption
    Anonymous

• Well, it's going to take alot more than that to make something go wrong this late, why did'nt you consider abortion, or even adoption, if thats how you felt?
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 11:26 PM on May. 1, 2009

• well then send the baby over here i would love it like my own. people like you are what pss me off. ya i agree put the baby up for adobtion if you can't care for it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:30 PM on May. 1, 2009

• i think you are a troll who would come on here and say they done that and hoping something is wrong with the baby? even if something was wrong with the baby and it servived then you would end up with a handicapped child instead of a healthy child andhandicapped is harder
    Anonymous

• I agree put the baby up for adoption. I have adopted two children. People like me would love to adopt a baby.
    Anonymous

• You are all are so mean and judgemental and can't even be nice breezy why dont you put your kids up for adoption to save them from embarassment of having such a ugly whore mother
    Anonymous

• if you dont think your fit to be a mother your right. If you didnt want to have a baby you should have kept your legs closed or wrapped it up. That baby didnt do anything to you and you may have already screwed up its life.
    Michelle20727

Answer by Michelle20727 at 11:40 PM on May. 1, 2009

• b/c I'm not the one drinking lol..that's why
    Anonymous

• I'm not the one trying to kill my baby
    Anonymous