Did Jenny McCarthy influence your decision to NV?

That is non-vaccinate. (NV- Has this been used, or did I coin it)? Anyway, I am curious if she was an influence to moms that don't vaccinate?

Don't worry, I did vaccinate and I still believe it is essential, I am just curious if she was the factor for you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on May. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• No. We decided not to vaccinate before she was even a mother. I think it's awesome if her advocacy gets people to ask questions and do further research, but NO ONE should base an important decision like this on the opinions of ANY one person.

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:53 PM on May. 1, 2009

• Nope. We don't vax and it has nothing to do with her or anyone else who doesn't. I didn't even know she doesn't. We decided because of all the other issues be they medical, personal, and especially spiritual. The biggest factor for our decision was religious.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 11:40 PM on May. 1, 2009