I hear the big "o" from vaginal intercourse is more intense than the "o" from just clitoral stimuation. True?

I heard it'd have me climbing the walls since I've never had the pleasure of having the pleasure..

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 11:32 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• well i have to have clitoral stimulation at the same time just to get the big O so i wouldnt know
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:33 PM on May. 1, 2009

• I don't know, I never get any "o" from intercourse, just clit stim.
    Anonymous

• they are two very different kinds of "o"s I dont know if I would say one is more intense than the other but I know right after the other will have you climbing the walls... I love my husband :)
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I need multiple stimulation to get the big O too, but it is awesome !
    Anonymous

• I seen to have a much better "O" with clitoral stimulation then Vag!
    Anonymous

• I agree with anom 11:45 it's awsome
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Well, there's a vaginal O, a clitoral O and a blended O (clit and vag at the same time). The blended is suppose to be the most powerful.
    Regardless the type of O, a little vibration seems to help the process out tremendously.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:01 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Ive never has an o from clit stim, just vag and I hate vibrations! They distract me and dont feel at all good. Do I think I am weird for not getting anything from my clit, yes considering all the people that do. But its cool with me since my husband is more than willing to accomodate

If I didnt have a clit, I would be just fine.
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 2:05 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I think it depends on the woman, and the mood. There are times when I have needed the clitoral stimulation, and times when it has done nothing for me. I have also had a g-spot O, that was the most intense one I have ever had. My DH's chest had teeth marks for 2 wks, but I couldn't help it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on May. 2, 2009

• Vaginal is the best. I actually have female ejaculate ALOT with vaginal but not with clit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on May. 2, 2009