what is the best single breast pump out there?

what is the best single breast pump out there? witch ones have the most suck... LOL I want to make sure i get the right one the first time around... LOL

laura_mae99

Asked by laura_mae99 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used a Purely Yours pump and it was great!! It costs about half as much as a Medela. I got it from ebay and I think it was about $100. I used it with both babies.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• The best manual pump is the Medela!! And most hospitals give you one after delivering! And the best electric pump I ever used was the Adema..Good Luck..Breast is Best..lol
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I used a Lansinoh manual pump. I think it's great! You can take it anywhere and you control the suction. Only $40!
    misspig2885

Answer by misspig2885 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have had good success with a Medela Swing electric pump. Consider your purchase carefully as pumps are considered personal care items and once opened you probably won't be able to return it if you decide against it. You might consider renting one from a hospital 'til you find one you are comfortable with. Good luck!!
    alleyway.ink

Answer by alleyway.ink at 9:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Your hand!! At least for me, it was the only way I could get anything out.
    Ashley53

Answer by Ashley53 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• MEDELA IS AWESOME!!!
    newmummi01

Answer by newmummi01 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2008