has anyone ever thought?

of becoming a surrogate mother??
ive been thinking about it ..it'd be nice to help other people out who can't have babies!
has anyone ever known anyone who's done this?

jenniek510

Asked by jenniek510 at 11:57 PM on May. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have offered it to my best friend who had a hysterectomy when she was 27 yrs old. She does not have any children and is married.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:01 AM on May. 2, 2009

• i want to do it for someone
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 12:08 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I think it's a wonderful thing but I know it would be emotionally hard.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:11 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I think that is such an awesome selfless thing to do
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 12:17 AM on May. 2, 2009

• jennie, look into it hon, you may just make a wonderful couple very happy and hey, you could probably get some monetary compnesation. Win/win situation.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:19 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I would do it for one of my daughter in laws if they couldn't have a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 2, 2009

• I've thought about it since I am able to have children, but then when I really thought about it I decided no I couldn't do it unless it was for a family member or really close friend. Since I love being pregnant so much I'd become so attached to that baby and think of it as my own... It'd be too hard to let go once they're born. Almost as if I were giving my own child up for adoption..... But I have thought of doing it for my sister since she'll be unable to have kids when the time comes because of complications with her diabetes.
    mama2be2009

Answer by mama2be2009 at 1:41 AM on May. 2, 2009